Welcome. This is an unofficial blog for Beaconsfield squash club.
Here you'll be able to access info about team matches, keep tabs on divisional positions,
and get updates on squash and racketball events and any forthcoming social activity.
It could also be the place to start (and end) rumours, and indulge in healthy banter.
There's bound to be the odd thing that offends; but that's alright isn't it, us being adults?
If you're truly miffed just email me and I'll remove the offending article.
You'll also be able to post a blog yourself; I am your host so, simply email me your piece/rant/match report/poetry/recipe for tripe to:
trev@lisacottage.demon.co.uk
I'll put it up 'in the cloud' and folk will then be able to comment or heckle...
So come on, email your pieces or add your comments below what is already posted there.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Back Pages: My 50th Birthday Party

I've just found some photos of my 50th birthday party.
It was a 'French Night' and a cracking evening.


A ‘FRENCH NIGHT’   (OOOOOO LA LA!)
FRIDAY 13th NOVEMBER 2009  7.30pm

Dress as a ‘Frenchy’
Or come as you are
There’ll be food and champagne
Some free drinks at the bar

Don’t ignore the old git
In the stripes, he ain’t bad
He’s just lost his onions
(That ‘old git’ is my Dad)

There’ll be Mum and young Di
And they really Can Can
And they quite often do
With any old man

But, who needs an excuse
In these times, mean and thrifty?
C’est mois, mes amis
Je suis bloody fifty!

Trev xxx


See if you can recognise any of the Roast Beefs below, starting with Koko's pathetic outfit, a piece of card stuck to his chest. Nice of Dirty to have made an effort...
Also note a very emotional Atko who had a 'reaction' to the Napoleon Brandy (I kid you not.)
My Dad's the pillock with the onions...









No comments:

Post a Comment