Welcome. This is an unofficial blog for Beaconsfield squash club.
Here you'll be able to access info about team matches, keep tabs on divisional positions,
and get updates on squash and racketball events and any forthcoming social activity.
It could also be the place to start (and end) rumours, and indulge in healthy banter.
There's bound to be the odd thing that offends; but that's alright isn't it, us being adults?
If you're truly miffed just email me and I'll remove the offending article.
You'll also be able to post a blog yourself; I am your host so, simply email me your piece/rant/match report/poetry/recipe for tripe to:
trev@lisacottage.demon.co.uk
I'll put it up 'in the cloud' and folk will then be able to comment or heckle...
So come on, email your pieces or add your comments below what is already posted there.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

QUIZ NIGHT THIS SATURDAY 9th March 7.30pm


Seems that, after one appearance, I've been sacked as the club's 'Quizmaster General'.
It might have something to do me me going off piste with The Hosey's compilation of brain teasers.
It might have something to do with me getting pissed...
Whatever, I thought the evening was going fine until Chris Hosey hissed in my ear "if you go off script again I'll punch you 'til your kidneys bleed."
Here below is news of what's sure to be a shadow of the last one; I've added some on the pictorial questions below that you'll be missing out on. 
Your loss, frankly, not mine...
I hope that Robin can take a punch...

Q: Can you name this kick boxing future creator of quizzes from his first ever passport photo?



Quiz night is always a firm favourite at the club, so much so that we are planning to host four quizzes this year with questions kindly devised by Robin Cooper and the Hoseys.

So.... organise a Team of 5 (6 max) and come on down for the challenge this Saturday!

£2.50 per entrant.

£10 (including entrance fee) if you wish to order some food - chilli, rice and salad.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR TEAM NAME AND MEMBERS AND PLACE YOUR FOOD ORDERS ASAP by signing up on the club notice board or emailing the club directlysecretary@beaconsfieldsquashclub.co.uk.

We look forward to seeing you!

The Team








No comments:

Post a Comment