Welcome. This is an unofficial blog for Beaconsfield squash club.
Here you'll be able to access info about team matches, keep tabs on divisional positions,
and get updates on squash and racketball events and any forthcoming social activity.
It could also be the place to start (and end) rumours, and indulge in healthy banter.
There's bound to be the odd thing that offends; but that's alright isn't it, us being adults?
If you're truly miffed just email me and I'll remove the offending article.
You'll also be able to post a blog yourself; I am your host so, simply email me your piece/rant/match report/poetry/recipe for tripe to:
trev@lisacottage.demon.co.uk
I'll put it up 'in the cloud' and folk will then be able to comment or heckle...
So come on, email your pieces or add your comments below what is already posted there.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Happy Birthday Di

If you give me forewarning I can help you celebrate important moments in your lives: weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs.
If it's your birthday I'll dance a little jig for you in my kitchen; singing your birthday song along to a chipped musical mug.
I could do that for you.
Really.
Today is Di's birthday, so try and imagine me doing the dance.
It's a small kitchen; just stubbed my toe...
Anyway, if you'd like to raise a glass with us ce soir come knock on the door 7.45pm onwards.
18 The Green 
Wooburn Green
HP10 0EF
I'll be in the kitchen, singing Di's birthday song at 8.30ish, if I can get the guitar off her...
Can someone bring TCP?

No comments:

Post a Comment